This listing has been archived and is displayed for archive purposes only
- Option to purchase freehold + business or business alone
- Land size: approx. 678m2 with rear lane way access
- Ample staff and customer parking at rear
- Building features 14KW Solar Panels
- Offering newspapers and magazines, stationary, NSW lotto, fresh flowers, gifts, cards, photo printing and tourism information and merchandise and return and earn can collection facilities
- Established business – walk in – walk out, with experienced, reliable staff and training available
- Prominent main street position with high foot traffic
- High returns
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase the ultimate lifestyle business in the ultimate lifestyle location. On the banks of the Murray River in the tourism mecca that is Barham-Kondrook, the Barham Newsagency offers more that your average newsagency.
Sitting on a large block with access from rear lane, the newsagency not only offers newspapers, magazines and stationary – supplying all local businesses and the primary and high school, it holds a monopoly on fresh flowers and photo printing facilities, returns $250,000 of NSW lotto sales per annum and offers gift cards and wrapping, gifts, tourism information hub – generating large amounts of foot traffic and a ‘return and earn’ container deposit facility – collected every two weeks.
Fully established and offering stock at valuation with a modern fit out, 14KW solar panelling and experienced and reliable staff with excellent returns (figures available on request) plus the option to buy freehold or lease at $525 + GST p/w, the Barham News Agency is the perfect walk in-walk out business.
Situated in the heart of Barham, in a prominent main street position with high tourism foot traffic and a large network of regular, local clients, whether you are looking for a sea-change, savvy investment or your next business move the Barham Newsagency ticks all the boxes while offering the perfect work-life balance.